Sunday, December 28, 2008

Speedy McInternet

Sorry for the wait and for what I assume will be a short and thoroughly uninteresting post. I spent the week at the grandparents golf-cart community, The Villages, where according to my grandmother, "None of the women can get pregnant and all of the men look like they are." Apparently a year or so ago their community had the fastest STD transmitting population in the united States. Hot.
I spent the better part of the week avoiding social situations by cleaning up / adding RAM and virtual memory to my grandfather's PC. In the end, I dare say, it was a little faster. But I'm afraid there was no writing to be done until the end, and that was in a Moleskin.
So, I flew back from Florida yesterday and will be leaving to drive down again tomorrow with the s.o. and fly back to Boston again in a week. This is a travel filled two weeks...
There it is - uninteresting as promised. There is hope, though, and I'll be in touch with more on that shortly. Until then, sorry for the dearth of writing. Have a safe and happy Hanukkah.

No comments:

Post a Comment