Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today's Exam an Hour Later - the facebook Files:

Sue wow...what was that? I feel like I got hit with a baseball bat made of drugs&bugs!

Katie thinks that if they curve today's exam, she might pass.

Lauren need to forget that happened... a walk in biddo pool maybe? dinner out? drinks?? hmmm.

Elizabeth is really looking forward to spending the long weekend with the family :).

Tyler well that exam sucked...long weekend woooo.

Cathy is looking forward to watching the sun come up while she's driving.

Emily intends to spend the next 72 hours not thinking.

Andy is done, feeling like I might . . . MIGHT . . . have passed everything.'

Michelle is having a mid afternoon beer....oh wait - is it even noon

(that last one was a spouse. lucky...)

Oh well,

chalk that one up to a learning experience and move on. Wait. I should have phrased it: a lack of learning experience.

Still,

drinks are on me. Wait. I should have phrased it: drinks are in me.

Still,

I wish you all a very good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment