Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nothing Controversial Here...

To any new readers who stumbled across this site in a Google Search for UNECOM, you're in the wrong place. I don't even know what a UNECOM is!

Mostly, I just post short videos of kittens and write about my allergies. Among them are: pine nuts, shell fish and- Wait, I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet! You'll have to check back later to learn about the rest of them and how they affect my eating habits.

Well, enjoy!






Oh, and just as a matter of housekeeping, I've come across a number of these on campus recently:



If you know why they're turning up now or have any idea how to get rid of them, please speak up. I think they're scaring all the little pussy cats on campus and keeping them from coming out to play!

1 comment: