Sunday, January 4, 2009

Here's to New Beginnings

I totally rocked that toast a few months ago. It was great. Great and healing.

Anyhoo, it's Sunday, fucking Sunday, and the skull awaits my Osteopathic touch. I'm back in the land of snow and bitchy neighbors. My long standing feud with a neighbor over day time hot water usage culminated while I was away when she hired a plow truck to dump a shit ton of snow neatly and completely on my parking space. I do not know how high the pile was origionally, but it has since melted down to a solid rectangle of snow, sand and ice 10' x 14' wide and 5 feet high! I'm gonna tare that 'give peace a dance' bumpersticker right off her fucking car and shower with it untill my skin blisters with indignation. Better yet, I'm gonna drink a whole bottle of beer all by myself and get a good night sleep for anatomy tomorrow morning! Damn the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment