Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oops

Hmmm...
I accidentally posted a writing assignment destined for another blog on this page. I contemplated removing it - especially seeing that it gives away my clever pseudonym - but decided to leave it. What the hell, right? And, it does give me the chance to spread the word about Blended Whiskey, a new group writing project open to all who are interested.

Here's how it works:
1. go to blendedwhiskey.blogspot.com and find a writing assignment someone's posted
2. complete the writing assignment
3. post it (putting the assignment you're completing in "Quotes")

That's it! Most assignments are less than a page long, so it's an easy way to play around with the written word if you haven't got heaps of time. Don't be shy. Use a nom de plume. It's easy.
Keep in mind, most of this stuff is little more than a first draft (as you can see below) and isn't real polished. So, if want to play around with some writing - or want an audience, notes et cetera - leave me a message someplace and I'll get you a password.

Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment