Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Wheels on the Bus

Round and Round we go, stopping only for coffee and quaaludes, and to prove once and for all what a medical dork I am, I had to look up "quaalude" before finishing this sentence. They sound nice.
I feel - something - for not keeping up with this blog. I'd promise to do better, but the spastic equilibrium that is the fabric of my consciousness will surly get the better of me. After a trip South - twice in 10 days - and a reprioritization of life goals (new year's intentions - not 'resolutions' I'm told), Things should be looking up. I posted a few writing assignments on BlendedWhiskey@blogspot.com under a shawshankian pseudonym, so that's a start. Mostly, though, I've just been impressed by Pandora's writing.
So, thanks for reading if you've been reading, and check out the above blog if you get a chance. I think it's a good one.
Now, off to see if I passed my skull quiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment