Monday, March 2, 2009

Jon is Back! but rusty...

Pals, today I made a go at my first real writing since before the hell-storm began two weeks ago. I thought I'd have motivation; I thought I'd have wit; I thought I'd have two weeks of material just dying to break free.

I had nothing. I wrote for like a half hour about a moose named Fluffy who chased me on my bicycle-pilgrimage to Canada a few years ago when I rode to our neighbor to the North looking for green licorice. It sucked. Though true, the writing was worse than any EFP I've put up in the few months I've been blogging

So I canned it - in the trash: no thanks, no way, no problem. Tomorrow I mustache my way to the top at Osteostache and use that momentum to get right back on the horse.

("Right back on the horse?" Seriously? I am RUSTY.)

See you tomorrow.

(And there's this:)

No comments:

Post a Comment