Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Moustache Contest

Well, here I am: Poorly lit but snappily dressed.

Why the Two-Face? I'm glad you asked. The left half of me was dressed as a UNECOM medical student here on his interview date. My right came as an actual UNECOM student. I had props and everything. It went like this:

Card 1:
"UNECOM STUDENT"

Card 2:
"At the Interview"

Card 3:
"UNECOM STUDENT"

Card 4:
"After the Interview"

Card 5:
"Sorry RSAS..."*

I thought it was funny, but alas - no awards. I may have raised the most money, though, which is what counts. More to come later. For now, I have to turn in a patient interview due last block.

Much love.



*RSAS = Recruitment, Student and Alumni Services. They were the ones who accepted me!

2 comments:

  1. No awards! Blasphemy!
    ~Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?!

    Thank you, Alan. You have clearly and concisely stated my frustration with no more than 2 exclamation points. My hat is off to you.

    ReplyDelete