Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And the study marches on...

Today was a productive one for sure - including a solid 2 hours of poking dead people in the face.

I'm gonna miss anatomy lab.

But now it's 11:44 and my pirated copy of Underworld: Rise of the Lichens isn't going to watch itself. In the importance of full disclosure, the movie is actually called Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, but I thought an uprising of rock and tree fungi would be a neat story. This whole Dracula vs. the Wolf Man thing has totally been done to death; can I getta amen? Amen? Incidentally (note to self: stop using "incidentally" as a tool for flow transition.), I do love a good vampire story. I wasn't thrilled when they cast Keanu Reeves in the 2000 Dracula remake, but the Underworlds make a solid play at the high budget vampire movie in an age of cheap and cheesy sci-fi/fantasy flicks (Harry Potter, Hobbits and Neo not included, cause those are the exceptions, right?).

Ok ok; must stop rambling: must drink gluten-free bourbon and watch vampires suck. Before I go, though, a few things: 1) Lichens = funny when paired with creatures of the night, 2) Night soil = a funny way to say "people-poo," 3) don't think I'm just blowing you off (Tomorrow, I'm presenting an old blog entry as a paper for Essentials of Osteopathic Medicine. That should go well...), 4) "blowing you off" = humor at it's highest lever, 5) I was just elected to Missionary Position of UNECOM's Physicians for Social Responsibility chapter [not kidding], 6) here's your pity link of the day as my condolences for not getting any juicy stories or well-crafted-prose this post:

http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/

It's the link to Project - Free TV, an AV Mecca of quality entertainment. The site's not as intuitive as it should be, but the content and the free in a single virus-free package is unsurpassed.

As always, I'm planning to read and/or tweak this edit-free-post (EFP) in the next couple of days, so my apologies go out to everyone who got here early.

For now, just think vampires and tree-fungus. Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment