Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tone Memory

When I don't have time to-

--//-- strike that --//--

When I don't write, I like to put a little something in the post to entertain or inform you with someone else's hard work in place of my normally entertaining and informative scribblings. My most recent post was not only lame in content, it was short on payoff. (Seriously, don't even read it. BORING. Blogger templates? Really?) For that I owe you.

That is why I give to you the gem of my linktaculous collection:

http://www.zefrank.com/memory/tones/

Turn your sound up, and start on easy.

Now, I'm not planning on hearing from you for a couple of days, but your boss is. If you are still playing when someone turns on the sun, be sure to call in sick. Don't worry about the ramifications; I checked, and it's worth it.

From what I hear, we should all be calling in sick at least once a month with no explanation. This could be yours. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment